Monday, November 30, 2009

Intro to Cakes Practical Final.....

And so it begins.....  Fall 2009 finals, beginning with a week of practical exams and then written exams and cleaning all the lab classrooms.  Please excuse my {potential} lack of posting during this stressful time!

And today's the day of my practical final in Intro to Cakes.  Wish me luck!  I've had quite a few ups and downs in that class, and here's hoping today turns out better!

Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be making.....  (Recipe and longer post coming soon)

Key Lime & Coconut Cake





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing such exquisite content material. Your thoughts help me every time i study it to work without problems and frivolously. I like to spend my loose time analyzing your blogs and learning new things from it. I want to realize your paintings. Accurate process. Your writing consists of a innovative idea that is useful for me as a reader. Your statistics is top notch and authentic and attracts readers who love reading such articles like that. You could impress someone together with your writing abilties. We need to study your extra blogs with a few more creativity. Your content which you have posted right here is first rate on the way to now not confuse the individual but sincerely provoke and entice the readers. Your blog forces others to go to your website every day. The fine part of your writing is that your paintings allows us in know-how the toughest things in just a easy and clean way. It's far such an uncommon element which you concise your writing in an effective manner. Very thrilling put up. That is my first time visit here. I discovered such a lot of exciting stuff in your blog specially its dialogue.. Thanks for the submit! Thank you for the best statistics and very useful. It truly is very interesting. I like all the things you proportion and thanks for the coolest records and really helpful. It's very thrilling. I love all of the stuff you percentage
    바카라사이트


    >cc

    ReplyDelete